Monday, June 4, 2012

Watch The Throne

Hiii lovely's

I wanted to let you guess know what yesterday was.
It wasn't any ordinary  sunday!
THE 3th of JUNE WAS >>> WATCH THE THRONE!!!

The concert of Jay-z & Kanye West!!!
It was the best performance yet! They blew us all away.
We had people from the UK, Holland,... Everywhere. It was totally sold out.
I took a bunch of pictures. Check it out.

This is me before the show, i was sick. But fever and all i didn't wanna miss the show!

 











Until the next post!
XxX

3 comments:

  1. I love the pictures!! Glad you guys had fun!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so lucky to have been there. You look gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look lovely!
    arr glad you had a good time, wish I went aha!

    xoxo
    Chloe Polo
    Visit my blog? :)

    ReplyDelete