Wednesday, April 11, 2012

A change in progress

Hii lovely's
I hope all is well. I have some news for you guys....
The only thing i can't stand is when something stays the same for too long....
It get's boring after a while, and i'm sure i'm not the only one.

I am talking about............... MY HAIR


So i went from this







To this






I'm slowly but surely going blonde. Not blonde blonde but you guys know what i mean!
So yeah, i have to go back like 2 times probably.
Cause i had black hair and tried to color it myself. Plus i have Native-American blood in the family so my hair tends to go burgundy-red.

Hope you guys like it!!!!

Much love

XxX




3 comments:

  1. Your hair looks gorgeous, as do you!

    Drea @ Drea's Junkyard

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair suits you so nicely, and you are very beautiful
    hope you can check out my blog
    shadesofpepper.blogspot.co.uk

    keep up the great work
    would you like to follow eachother?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your hair!!! My hair is super curly too!! I have a love/hate relationship! Cute blog! I am now a follower on gfc. Please check out my blog and follow back if you'd like.

    xo
    Melissa

    http://sweetstylesbymelissa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete